Monday, July 21, 2008

relief.

i'm so touched.
cg siti noor asked me a favour.
do some text fr pidato. *untuk intan*
heeeee. am i really good in BM? :))
sherhh. cool.
ouh. don't get me wrong,
i'm not proud of myself.
i'm just TOUCHED.
i'm hardly score in BM recently.
compared to past years.
and i don't know why.

urm. extra cls fr today was bio.
and i've an enemy. who? IDK.
he/she stole my book. my TEXTBOOK.
i've been looking the whole cls,
but still can't find it.
so, i was attend bio cls w/out my Biology textbook.
and wht make a relief,
after the cls end
my book is there. YES. on my bag.
i don't know who's doing that.
but thank god, i've found it anyway.
tehee :PP

ps:my SEJARAH textbook and BUKU CAKNA ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS also missing. can anyone please find it fr me? i'm give up duhh~

No comments: