Saturday, June 7, 2008

i've been tagged

i've been tagged by syfns and pijah.

The rules are:


1. The rules of the game is to be posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to do the tag.



What was I doing 10 years ago?
aaaaa *lost memory*

Five things on my to-do list today :

* tydo
* rehat
* online
* tydo
* tydo

Five snacks I enjoy :

* chipsmore
* cadburry black forest!!
* cadburry!
* cadburry!
* mr potato

Five things I would do if I were a billionaire :

* buat uma ntok old folks ngan anak yatim.
* bagi mama ngan ayah.
* letak lam bank.
* holiday and shopping!
* belanja sumowg.

Five of my bad habits :

* malas
* hw ta siap.
* suka tgk tv lame2.
* maen game ta hingat bumi.
* MALAS. tp rajin sket, ble ade mood ahh

Five places I have lived :

* taman keramat.
* kerteh.
*
*
*

Five jobs I've had :

* jage koop. haha
* tukang marah budak. :PP
*
*
*

Five people I tag :

no one. hee

No comments: